Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day One

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.


Beautiful, snowy day.  Flakes have fallen and covered our dry dark land, just as the blanket of Yours mercy and grace falls on us in righteousness and holiness before You.  Today, my prayer is again that Your Holy Spirit descend and cover my dry dark sin with Your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love.  Just as the few places outside not covered in snowstick out to our vision as eye-sores, let any sin in my life be an eye-sore to my spirit.  Let Your Holy Spiri reveal any sin in my life so that I may seek forgiveness for those areas that I may not have even been aware of.  Lord Jesus, forgive me.  Let me be quick to repent today.  Let my heart be pure white before You, and let there be no area of my life withheld from You.  I love You and praise Your Holy Name.  You alone have the power to blanket me in Your love and wash my sins white as snow.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment